photoshoot results

Hey dudes, it's Bella.




We had a pretty intense photoshoot on Sunday. I didn't even think I was capable of making such a fierce expression! The above photo was taken outside of the studio. Some of the best graffiti in this city can be found right around our studio location. We thought we should take advantage of it. I think the resulting photos are amazing! Please keep an eye out for these garments and more to be listed soon on Market Publique and Etsy.


In other news, I am going on vacation in Canada at the end of the week. I will be staying in the middle of the Saint Lawrence River, a giant body of water that creates the border between Canada and the United States. It is literally the most beautiful place I have ever been. The St. Lawrence River is where "Thousand Island Dressing" was created, called so because there are literally over a thousand islands that exist within the River (it's actually closer to two thousand). Most of the islands are kind of like mini-islands that are still big enough to build a house on. I will be staying on one of these islands. I found some good photos of the kind of houses that exist on these islands here.


I'll be doing a lot of listing before I go away so please check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment