shoes! shoes! shoes!

I'm back from Japan!
So many things to tell!
But before I talk about anything, let me share three shoes I bought recently for our store.

Aren't they cute?
I love the little button detail on the red pumps.
I would have taken it if it had fit me but it didn't...

They will be soon available on our Etsy store.

It was so beautiful out today.
I was so happy how nice it was so I just stayed outside for no reason.
I was taking pictures of trees and other beautiful stuff, then I saw my cat.
I decided to harass all the cats on my street by chasing and forcing them taking pictures with me.
It was really fun.
They were so annoyed by me!








1 comment:

  1. That picture of Zoro kills me!
    It is soo good!
    She is really really annoyed!

    And those red high heels are great!
    I love red shoes!

    ReplyDelete