Daily Outfit

If everyone else can do it, why can't I?


blouse, pants, purse, shoes, earrings - thrifted


This is my version of a simple outfit. Usually I wear way too much crap piled on and all in different patterns... but I thought for a first outfit post I would be a little less ridiculous.

My favorite oxblood Doc Marten's that I bought at a thrift store when I was 16. I bought the purse on Saturday for $3. The jeans are this great minty seafoam color. For years I didn't wear pants, but now I think it's time to change it up. I bought this pair a few months ago for $1. I love this blouse, it's got a lovely silky sheen to the nude fabric. I think it's vintage Lord & Taylor or Wanamaker's. I bought it years ago when I attempted to wear only beige and bright red for an entire summer. That didn't work out though, cos I am too fond of clothing to limit myself so.

Oh and please ignore the complete mess that is my apartment. My boyfriend and I live in a studio and we both collect junk (all the kitchen stuff you see behind me is his). Not a terribly good combination, but really, why should I complain?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you. I read a bit of your blog. You lead a lovely labyrinthine life, and I like your writing.

    ReplyDelete